We live our client/attorney relationships as true partnerships: we are curious to understand our clients' business, and our clients appreciate the excellent work product we provide. Please find below our reference list containing some of our valued clients ordered by the specific field of business they are engaged in.
Further references will gladly be made available upon request.
Nonprofit Organizations & Public Sector
Gemeinnützige Respekt! Kein Platz für Rassismus GmbH (Germany)
The Frankfurt based initiative is supported by a great number of personalities, amongst them famous athletes, artists, politicians, and by well-known companies and labor unions. It lobbies for mutual respect and tolerance throughout the society and campaigns against racism and other forms of discrimination.
Luftfahrt ohne Grenzen e.V. – Wings of Help (Germany, worldwide)
The charitable organization is based at the airport of Frankfurt, Germany. It supports other humanitarian organizations worldwide through the logistic coordination of air transport of rescue workers, supplies and patients in currently troubled areas.
Ärzte für die Dritte Welt e.V. (Doctors for the Third World, Germany)
Private charitable organisation based in Frankfurt, Germany, helping people around the world by organizing short term assignments for doctors with the objective to care for the local communities in troubled areas.
Raule-Stiftung Kleine Füchse (Germany)
A private charitable foundation which supports intellectually gifted preschool children.
Cleft-Kinder-Hilfe Professor Hermann Sailer Foundation (Germany, worldwide)
The foundation arranges for the medical treatment of patients with cleft disorders worldwide and also fosters the specific training of surgeons.
Freunde von Meir Panim e.V. (Germany, Israel)
“Friends of” organization located in Berlin, Germany, which supports the renowned Israeli welfare organization Meir Panim. Meir Panim Israel maintains offices in several countries like the USA, Australia, Switzerland, France, England, Belgium, Canada, Luxembourg and Germany
Absolventum Mannheim e.V. (Germany)
Alumni network of the Mannheim University. Ranked no. 1 among all German alumni networks by the “German Sciences Association”.
Further clients include, but are not limited to:
- Federal Ministry of Germany
- Cooperative of Craftsmen located in South Western Germany (total assets +60 million Euro)
- A US religious organization (total assets +380 million USD)
- A German sports association with some million members
- A multitude of major nurseries and day-care centers for children throughout Germany
- Numerous private foundations
- German regional capital
- Hessian city located in the district of Giessen, Germany
Media, Entertainment, Fashion
Stage Entertainment GmbH (Germany, worldwide)
One of the leading companies in the international live entertainment industry with more than 4000 employees in 12 different countries and annual gross sales of about 600 million Euros. The company holds the rights to almost 70 renowned musicals and shows.
Textbroker International, LLC (USA)
US branch of the internationally successful German broker of texts and articles, located in Nevada, USA.
poplab studios (Austria)
Successful Austrian producer and songwriter's label that works with famous German and European artists (e.g. Natascha Hagen, Thomas Anders, David Bisbal, Mike Leon Grosch).
Additional clients include:
- A major German telecommunications corporation (Germany)
- Several performing arts agencies in Germany and abroad
- A shareholder of a worldwide well-known fashion TV station
- A US media group specializing in innovative digital media
Banks & Financial Institutions
Further clients include:
- Venture Capital company based in Germany with a branch in the USA
- US Savings Bank
- One of the most important banks of Israel
- Large Family Offices - from Germany and abroad
- Great number of financial broking corporations nationwide
- Pool of financial brokers acting nationwide
- Asset managing corporations
- Financial service providers - from Germany and abroad
- Substantial private and institutional investors (representation in security law cases before German courts and - in cooperation with Kessler, Topaz, Meltzer & Check, LLC - in US legal proceedings, e.g. Army and Airforce Exchange Service (AAFES), important pension fund of the US military)
Machine Building, Plant Construction & Electrical Engineering
DRIAM Anlagenbau GmbH (Germany, USA, Japan)
Market leader (founded in 1951) in the design of large volume coaters. Headquartered in Germany with branches in the USA and Japan. Representatives worldwide
InnoLas Systems GmbH (Germany, worldwide)
InnoLas Systems designs and manufactures laser systems for micro material processing.
CCPI Inc (USA, worldwide)
Established in 1957, the CCPI family of companies provides Temperature Measurement solutions to the Ferrous, Non-Ferrous, Heat Treatment and Glass industries.
Wanzl Metallwarenfabrik GmbH (Germany, worldwide)
The leading manufacturer of shopping trolleys also offers its clients around the world equippment for the sectors of trade, industry and hotels.
Telecommunications & IT
MapIT (Pty) Ltd (South Africa)
MapIT is the leading supplier of quality digital maps for various purposes of Sub-Saharan Africa.