German Business Law News
Our newsletter “German Business Law News“ contains current court decisions and developments in the field of German business law. It specifically addresses our international clients who are interested in the German market and/or are doing business in Germany. It is released in German and English language on a quarterly basis.
- Conditions for the Imposition of an Administrative Fine
- Donation to the Pope non-deductible
- Tax Evasion May Result in Termination
- Entitlement to the Transfer of an .EU Domain
- Trade Unions Suing over their Attractiveness
- Federal Court of Justice Expands Duties of Banks to Provide Clarification
- In Principle, Banks Bear the Risk of Unauthorized Payment Transactions
Here you find the link to download the latest issue.
Subscribe to Newsletter
If you want to subscribe free of charge to our newsletter German Business Law news, please enter your name and your e-mail address in the fields below. Fields marked with an * are mandatory fields.