German Business Law news
Our newsletter “German Business Law news“ contains current court decisions and developments in the field of German business law. It specifically addresses our international clients who are interested in the German market and/or are doing business in Germany. It is released in German and English language on a quarterly basis.
- Assignment Does Not Protect Against an Appeal
- Advisory Contracts With Supervisory Board Members
- Relevant Date For The Granting of Stock Option Rights
- Prostitutes Are Subject to Business Tax
- Information Obligation in The Case of Advertising Brochures
- Portrait Paintings of Well-known People Violate The Right to One's Own Portrait
Labor and Employment Law
- Reaching Retirement Age Is Not Grounds For Termination
- The Myth of Three Warnings - One Is Already Enough, If It Is Good
Banking & Finance
- Financial Market Regulation to Be Expanded: AIFM Directive Implementation Act Adopted
- Federal Court of Justice on The Advisory And Information Obligations of Direct Banks
Please click to download the latest issue.
Subscribe to Newsletter
If you want to subscribe free of charge to our newsletter German Business Law news, please enter your name and your e-mail address in the fields below. Fields marked with an * are mandatory fields.