German Business Law News
Our newsletter “German Business Law News“ contains current court decisions and developments in the field of German business law. It specifically addresses our international clients who are interested in the German market and/or are doing business in Germany. It is released in German and English language on a quarterly basis.
Latest Issue: Fall 2015
- No retention of salary as a result of negative hours >>
- c/o supplement permitted in GmbH business address >>
- Value-added tax obligation for multiple private sales through eBay >>
- Souvenirs must be reported to customs when exceeding certain value >>
- Banks cannot charge fee for every transaction on business accounts >>
After clicking, all articles will be automatically opened in our blog.
Subscribe to Newsletter
If you want to subscribe free of charge to our newsletter German Business Law news, please enter your name and your e-mail address in the fields below. Fields marked with an * are mandatory fields.