German Business Law News
Our newsletter “German Business Law News“ contains current court decisions and developments in the field of German business law. It specifically addresses our international clients who are interested in the German market and/or are doing business in Germany. It is released in German and English language on a quarterly basis.
Latest Issue: Summer 2016
Labor and Employment Law
- No combination of employment periods as temporary worker and actual employee in Germany >>
- Choosing a company name: not that simple from a legal perspective >>
- Director Liability of a British Limited Company in Germany >>
- Expiry of a deadline ending on a Sunday, public holiday or Saturday in Germany >>
- Importing counterfeit products to the EU: more expensive than expected >>
Banking and Capital Markets Law
- Payment Accounts Directive – banks will soon have to set up an account for anyone >>
After clicking, all articles will be automatically opened in our blog.
Subscribe to Newsletter
If you want to subscribe free of charge to our newsletter German Business Law news, please enter your name and your e-mail address in the fields below. Fields marked with an * are mandatory fields.
The GBL issue of spring 2016 is here! Read latest news on German corporate law, customs law, employment law and tax law.