German Business Law News
Our newsletter “German Business Law News“ contains current court decisions and developments in the field of German business law. It specifically addresses our international clients who are interested in the German market and/or are doing business in Germany. It is released in German and English language on a quarterly basis.
- Russian Roulette Clause in Partnership Agreement is Valid
- Company Bearing the Name of a Non-Shareholder May be Valid
- Sales and Input Tax: Retroactive Invoice Correction Possible
- Bitcoin Taxation in Germany Not Completely Defined
- European Court of Justice: Prohibition of Unlawful Commercial Practices Towards Consumers Also Applies to Nonprofit Organizations
Labor and Employment Law
- Flexible Employment Through Framework Contracts
- Disability of Organ and Histoid Donors
Baking and Capital Markets Law
- No Prepayment Penalty If Loan has Been Canceled by the Bank
- German Supreme Court Against Allowability of Tax Advantages
Please click to download the latest issue.
Subscribe to Newsletter
If you want to subscribe free of charge to our newsletter German Business Law news, please enter your name and your e-mail address in the fields below. Fields marked with an * are mandatory fields.