German Business Law News
Our newsletter “German Business Law News“ contains current court decisions and developments in the field of German business law. It specifically addresses our international clients who are interested in the German market and/or are doing business in Germany. It is released in German and English language on a quarterly basis.
Labor and Employment Law
- Strike fever in Germany: Also parents face consequences ⇒
- GmbH Shareholders have far-reaching information rights ⇒
- Business appointments by plane? - Professional expenses of managing directors ⇒
- Banks must pay investment tax for interest on reimbursed processing fees ⇒
- Honeymoon and wedding abroad: Customs shows no mercy ⇒
Banking and Capital Markets Law
- Court declares bank fee for overdraft impermissible ⇒
- Bitcoins: Doubts about the administrative practice of the BaFin ⇒
Here you can download the latest issue.
Subscribe to Newsletter
If you want to subscribe free of charge to our newsletter German Business Law news, please enter your name and your e-mail address in the fields below. Fields marked with an * are mandatory fields.