German Business Law News
Our newsletter “German Business Law News“ contains current court decisions and developments in the field of German business law. It specifically addresses our international clients who are interested in the German market and/or are doing business in Germany. It is released in German and English language on a quarterly basis.
- Contractually defined non-solicitation agreements between companies illegal ⇒
- Income-related expenses: loss deduction for a silent partner ⇒
- Annual Financial Statements 2013: Disclosure deadline ends December 31, 2014 ⇒
- Business travel under the oversight of customs ⇒
Labor and Employment Law
- What you need to know about parental benefits in Germany ⇒
Banking and Capital Markets Law
- CoCo Bonds: Federal Financial Supervisory Authority BaFin doubts suitability for private investors ⇒
- U.S. Supervisory Authority in New York: regulation "light" for Bitcoin startups? ⇒
Here you can download the latest issue.
Subscribe to Newsletter
If you want to subscribe free of charge to our newsletter German Business Law news, please enter your name and your e-mail address in the fields below. Fields marked with an * are mandatory fields.