German Business Law News
Our newsletter “German Business Law News“ contains current court decisions and developments in the field of German business law. It specifically addresses our international clients who are interested in the German market and/or are doing business in Germany. It is released in German and English language on a quarterly basis.
- Severance payment in case of expulsion from a German GmbH
- Facilitating the service description in invoices
- Bitcoin: Will the ECJ finally provide clarity?
- Mere visibility of an instruction on cancelation not sufficient
- ECJ: Annual leave days may be taken at a latter time when falling ill on leave
- Federal Court of Justice sees duty to provide comprehensive information on commissions
- No more contract brokerage under the liability umbrella
Here you can download the latest issue.
Subscribe to Newsletter
If you want to subscribe free of charge to our newsletter German Business Law news, please enter your name and your e-mail address in the fields below. Fields marked with an * are mandatory fields.