German Business Law news
Our newsletter “German Business Law news“ contains current court decisions and developments in the field of German business law. It specifically addresses our international clients who are interested in the German market and/or are doing business in Germany. It is released in German and English language on a quarterly basis.
- Capital Increase by Accumulation of Shares
- Is a "Zero Spin-Off" Permissible?
- Attention - Deadline: Annual Report 2012 Must be Published by December 31, 2013!
- Claim to Allocation of a Value-Added Tax ID
- Registration of "Speculative Trademarks" Is an Abuse of Law
- Grand Coalition Plans Elimination of Liability for Breach of Duty of Care for Open WiFi Networks
Labor and Employment Law
- What Happens to the Vacation Entitlement at the End of the Year?
- Is It Discrimination against Men if "Women Are Preferred?"
Banking & Capital Markets Law
- Further Decision by Federal Court of Justice on Lehman Collapse
- After the Bundestag Elections: Coalition Agreement Supports Financial Transaction Tax
Please click to download the latest issue.
Subscribe to Newsletter
If you want to subscribe free of charge to our newsletter German Business Law news, please enter your name and your e-mail address in the fields below. Fields marked with an * are mandatory fields.