Client Newsletter: German Business Law News
Our newsletter “German Business Law News“ contains current court decisions and developments in the field of German business law. It specifically addresses our international clients who are interested in the German market and/or are doing business in Germany. It is released in German and English language on a quarterly basis.
Latest Issue: Fall 2016
Labor and Employment Law
- Important change in legislation affecting German employment agreements as of October 2016 >>
- Compensation when leaving a German civil-law partnership >>
- Starting a company in the US: Key issues to keep in mind >>
Real Estate Law
- Take a close look at excessive real estate prices in Germany >>
Tax Law/Customs Law
- Internal Control Systems (ICS) to prevent criminal intent >>
After clicking, all articles will be automatically opened in our blog.
Subscribe to Newsletter
If you want to subscribe free of charge to our newsletter German Business Law news, please enter your name and your e-mail address in the fields below. Fields marked with an * are mandatory fields.
The GBL issue of spring 2016 is here! Read latest news on German corporate law, customs law, employment law and tax law.