German Business Law news
Our newsletter “German Business Law news“ contains current court decisions and developments in the field of German business law. It specifically addresses our international clients who are interested in the German market and/or are doing business in Germany. It is released in German and English language on a quarterly basis.
- Period of Notice For Sales Agents Working as a Second Job
- Tying Clause in Managing Director's Service Agreement
- Profit from the Sale of Bitcoins Tax-Free After 1 Year - But Value-Added Taxation Unclear
- Landmark Decision by European Court of Justice on "Live Streaming" of Television Shows
- No Apple Patent for "Swiping Movement"
Labor and Employment Law
- Flexible Working Hours Also Possible for "Mini-Jobs"
- Termination as a Result of Operating Problems: The Employer Does Not Have to Offer a Job in Another Country
Banking & Capital Markets Law
- EU Parliament Approves European Banking Supervision
- German Federal Court of Justice Decides in Favor of a Limitation Liability For German Civil Code Shareholders
Please click to download the latest issue.
Subscribe to Newsletter
If you want to subscribe free of charge to our newsletter German Business Law news, please enter your name and your e-mail address in the fields below. Fields marked with an * are mandatory fields.