Client Newsletter: German Business Law News
Our newsletter “German Business Law News“ contains current court decisions and developments in the field of German business law. It specifically addresses our international clients who are interested in the German market and/or are doing business in Germany. It is released in German and English language on a quarterly basis.
Latest Issue: Winter 2016
- No need to specify amount of bonus payments in the employment agreement ⇒
- Reducing liability risks by investment prospectuses ⇒
- Advertising by newsletters – the double meaning of “Double Opt-In” ⇒
- May the sole member of a German stock corporation’s management board resign from office? ⇒
- Termination due to outstanding rent even after longer period of time ⇒
- Shops required to act: Electronic cash registers need retrofitting ⇒
- Arbitrary sentences by German courts in cases of tax evasion? ⇒
After clicking, all articles will be automatically opened in our blog.
Subscribe to Newsletter
If you want to subscribe free of charge to our newsletter German Business Law news, please enter your name and your e-mail address in the fields below. Fields marked with an * are mandatory fields.