Philipp J. Barring
German Attorney at Law
Philipp J. Barring works at our offices in Frankfurt/Main and Munich and specializes in corporate law, M&A/company acquisitions, commercial law and compliance. His clients include medium-sized companies as well as international corporation groups listed on the stock exchange. He also advises and represents private individuals in all matters relating to the avoidance and defense of liability cases.
He focuses on the automotive, road and rail, technology, media & communications, real estate, healthcare and sports sectors.
Philipp J. Barring studied law at the University of Passau and completed his legal traineeship at the Higher Regional Court of Munich. During his studies and training, he already specialized in corporate law.
Prior to joining WINHELLER, he worked for the multidisciplinary law firms Sonntag & Partner and Crowe Kleeberg in the area of corporate law as well as for the law firm Herfurtner, among other things, in the area of banking and capital markets law.
- Corporate law
- M&A transactions
- Commercial law
- Asset succession
- General private law
- Procedural law
- Acting as advisor on a share deal for the seller in the healthcare sector (sales price approx. EUR 12 million)
- Acting as advisor on the restructuring of a group of companies in the automotive sector (sales volume approx. EUR 2 billion)
- Compliance consulting with regard to the Money Laundering Act during the implementation of a comprehensive compliance management system at a medium-sized company
- Assertion of claims on the seller side after an asset deal in the security services sector (sales price approx. EUR 1.5 million )
- Assertion of a private individual's claims for restitution in the field of investment fraud (amount in dispute approx. EUR 1.3 million)
Associations and Volunteering
- Munich Bar Association
German, English, Spanish