German Attorney at Law
Bartosz Dzionsko specializes in tax law, in particular criminal tax law, corporate criminal tax law and nonprofit law. He especially supports us in the reporting of one’s own violation of tax laws and the filing of tax declarations for companies, nonprofit organizations and associations. Furthermore, he is active in German customs law and supports us with complex customs procedures for our corporate clients. Bartosz Dzionsko also deals with the topic of money laundering and handles necessary reports to the transparency register.
Regarding VAT, he mainly advises on cross-border issues. The same applies to general civil law and commercial law cases that he handles especially for international clients from Eastern Europe. As a Polish native speaker, he is the first contact person for our Polish corporate clients.
In addition to his advisory activities, Bartosz Dzionsko is also involved in legal proceedings, both before the civil courts and in financial and criminal tax proceedings.
Prior to his work at WINHELLER, Bartosz Dzionsko worked for various law firms in Germany and abroad, i.a. as a research assistant in a renowned law firm for construction and architects law in Rhineland-Palatinate.
Bartosz Dzionsko successfully completed the second state examination at the Higher Regional Court Frankfurt am Main. He completed the first state examinations at the Faculty of Law of the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz, where he was also elected member of the board of directors and chairman of the board of trustees. At the same time, he initiated the founding of the registered association "Fachschaft Rechtswissenschaft Mainz" that has set itself the task to support student's interests in Mainz.
- MEWA Textil-Service AG & Co. Management OHG
Comprehensive advice on customs law and criminal tax law, voluntary disclosure
- Die Bedeutung der Lieferantenerklärung, Bartosz Dzionsko, NfA, 17.12.2018, p. 2
- Doppelte Umsatzsteuer bei der Wareneinfuhr, Bartosz Dzionsko, NfA, 20.08.2018, p. 2
- 2. Vereinsrechtstag – Bericht über die Tagung zum Vereinsrecht am 20. Januar 2017, Johannes Fein und Bartosz Dzionsko, ZStV, 03/2017, p. 111ff.
- Änderung des Anwendungserlasses zur Abgabenordnung (AEAO) - Ein Überblick, Stefan Winheller und Bartosz Dzionsko, ZStV, 03/2016, p. 108ff
Associations and Volunteering
- International Society of Primerus Law Firms
- Fachschaft Rechtswissenschaft Mainz e.V.
- German Lawyers' Association
- Tax Law Group of the German Lawyers' Association
German, English, Polish
Recent blog posts
30.12.2019 - Bartosz Dzionsko
26.09.2019 - Bartosz Dzionsko
24.09.2019 - Bartosz Dzionsko