Julian M. Ludwig
German, English, Spanish
Julian M. Ludwig works as a certified Compliance Officer at the WINHELLER offices in Frankfurt/Main and Munich. He supports listed companies as well as medium-sized businesses and high net worth individuals in the areas of directors' liability and compliance.
His focus is on the consulting, development and implementation of complex compliance management systems.
As a certified data protection officer, Julian Ludwig advises on questions relating to data protection and is available to companies and non-profit organizations in the implementation of data protection regulations, among other things as an external data protection officer. In particular, he accompanies our clients in the implementation of measures to ensure data protection compliance in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
His industry focus is on the areas of real estate and finance, pharmaceuticals and sports.
Julian M. Ludwig studied law at the University of Frankfurt/Main and is deepening his knowledge of business administration in the business law program at the International University IU.
Before joining WINHELLER, he spent several months abroad in Spain and Latin America and subsequently worked in the public sector as well as for international pharmaceutical companies.
- Compliance consulting and position of Compliance Officer/Head of Governance, Risk & Compliance for an IT service provider of several banks
- Development and implementation of a comprehensive compliance management system for a nonprofit association with the special purpose areas of sports, youth development and education
- Support during the risk analysis phase and drafting of a comprehensive training concept for a social enterprise (1,600 employees)
- Support in the development of a comprehensive compliance management system and position of Compliance Officer for a leading casino operator
- TÜV Rheinland - certified data protection officerr
- C.H. Beck - certified compliance officer
Do you need support?
Do you have questions about our services or would you like to arrange a personal consultation? We look forward to hearing from you! Please fill in the following information.
Or give us a call: +49 69 76 75 77 80