Partner, German Tax Advisor, Financial Consultant
Sascha Matussek is a German Certifid Tax Advisor, holds a degree in financial consultancy and is a partner with WINHELLER Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH. His main areas of expertise are
- business consulting,
- corporate development,
- tax-optimized structuring and
- the digitization of companies.
He has earned many years of consulting experience in the hotel and food service industries, in healthcare and medical practices and with crypto investors.
Sascha Matussek has been a certified executor since 2016. He advises wealthy private individuals on tax burdens, income and all other succession issues.
Since 2014, Sascha Matussek has been a lecturer at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University, a partner with the "Offensive Mittelstand" initiative. Since 2018, he has been a board member of the Stuttgart Chamber of Tax Advisors. Due to his practical work with the tax authorities until 2007, he knows the working methods on "the other side of the table" very well and can use this knowledge purposefully for our clients, particularly in tax audits and lawsuits before the tax court.
Sascha Matussek is a frequently booked and popular speaker at events and congresses, not least for several chambers of tax advisors, DATEV and other renowned institutions.
Before becoming a partner at WINHELLER, he was the namesake and sole partner of the tax firm "Steuerberater Matussek". He is married and the father of one son. In his free time, he enjoys reading, playing tennis and golf and going scuba diving.
Associations and Volunteering
- Stuttgart Chamber of Tax Advisors (Board Member)
- "Offensive Mittelstand” Initiative
- The Grow
- Business Club Stuttgart
- German Cooperative Society of Tax Advisors (Deutsche Steuerberatergenossenschaft eG)
- Institute for the Law of Succession (Institut für Erbrecht e.V.)
- Wilhelmer Group
Comprehensive advice on tax and business management issues, support with company development
- Eppstein Klink
Advice on tax law and business management issues
- Current problems in tax consulting 2022, Stuttgart Chamber of Tax Advisors, Sascha Matussek and Prof. Dr. Gunter Heeb, Workshop, 2022
- Corona Aid update: Interim Aid IV, Stuttgart Chamber of Tax Advisors, North Baden Chamber of Tax Advisors, South Baden Chamber of Tax Advisors, January 2022
- Corona Aid update: Feedback Emergency Aid in Baden-Wuerttemberg, Stuttgart Chamber of Tax Advisors, North Baden Chamber of Tax Advisors, South Baden Chamber of Tax Advisors, December 2021
- Corona Aid update: Interim Aid III PLUS, Restart aid and the cap of state-aid, Beck Akademie AWS, Stuttgart Chamber of Tax Advisors, North Baden Chamber of Tax Advisors, South Baden Chamber of Tax Advisors, webinar, 27.08.2021
- Corona Aid update: Interim Aid II, Interim Aid III and uncovered fixed costs, Stuttgart Chamber of Tax Advisors, North Baden Chamber of Tax Advisors, webinar, 08.02.2021
- Comparison of the different Corona Aid packages, Dehoga Baden-Wuerttemberg, May 2021
- Overview of Corona Aid, Volksbank Stuttgart eG, April 2021
- Aid measures Interim Aid III, Stabilization Aid and uncovered fixed costs, Beck Akademie AWS, webinar, 26.02.2021
- Aid measures during the Corona crisis, DATEV eG, webinar, 2020
- Tips & Tricks in German Tax Law, Dr. Juchheim GmbH, 2018
Do you need support?
Do you have questions about our services or would you like to arrange a personal consultation? We look forward to hearing from you! Please fill in the following information.
Or give us a call: +49 69 76 75 77 80