Senior Tax Accountant
Alexander Keppler works as a Senior Tax Consultant at our main office in Frankfurt/Main, advising corporations, foundations, associations, charities and professional organizations on nonprofit law. He also advises on all tax law issues relating to the assessment of nonprofit organizations.
Before joining WINHELLER, Alexander Keppler worked for 21 years as an authorized representative of an international auditing company in the health and social economic sector in Cologne. His many years of professional experience have provided him with sound technical expertise in nonprofit law, particularly in the counseling of nonprofit organizations.
In addition, Alexander Keppler has been an assistant editor for a large number of pertinent publications on nonprofit and tax law for many years with a primary focus on hospitals and facilities for the elderly as well as nursing and rehabilitation institutions.
Born in Wuppertal in 1969, he graduated with a diploma in economics from the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms University in Bonn in 1999.
- Business tax returns
- Annual financial statements and financial accounting
- External tax audits
- Out-of-court appeal proceedings against all tax administration acts with the tax administration and local authorities
- Tax reviews
- Fiscal appropriation of funds
- Division accounting for nonprofits
- Donation law
- Tax compliance management systems
- Pro bono counseling for Syrian refugees in the Rhein-Sieg district
- Advice on tax and nonprofit law for nonprofit and commercial hospitals, university hospitals, professional associations, societies, foundations and church organizations
Do you need support?
Do you have questions about our services or would you like to arrange a personal consultation? We look forward to hearing from you! Please fill in the following information.
Or give us a call: +49 69 76 75 77 80