WINHELLER is one of the leading legal and tax consulting firms for domestic and global non-profit organizations and foundations. We also advise in wealth and estate planning matters, most notably in cross-border situations. In addition, our commercial, corporate and tax lawyers handle a broad range of international M&A and transactional matters for startups as well as medium-sized businesses with a particular focus on innovative industries and sectors, including crypto assets.
We are a member of a strong international network of law firms and we are regularly featured in the JUVE Handbook of Commercial Law Firms as well as in Legal 500.
We are currently seeking to expand our cross-border transactional practice and are looking for a
Junior U.S. Admitted Associate
to join our team in Frankfurt a.M., Germany.
- As a U.S. lawyer you will advise in a wide range of cross-border matters and transactions, both in- and outbound, involving U.S. clients
- You will be active in the acquisition of new clients
- You will also participate in developing and expanding the legal practice of our U.S. Desk
We offer you:
- Collaboration in one of the leading law firms in the field of nonprofit law
- Attractive remuneration commensurate with your skills and experience, including bonuses
- A committed, collegial, interdisciplinary team
- An open feedback culture and collaborative team spirit
- Client-facing responsibilities from the outset
- A long-term professional perspective
- Extensive training opportunities
- A modern individual office space in a central location in Frankfurt Tower 185 ("PwC Tower", walking distance to the Messe Frankfurt and main station)
- Candidates should possess a U.S. Juris Doctor from a top-tier U.S. law school as well as strong English drafting skills
- You are interested in conflicts of law and international private law, and possibly have majored in this area
- You have excellent communication skills and a keen interest in serving our clients
- You are highly motivated, ready to assume responsibility and a reliable consultant
- You are result-oriented and strive to find the best solutions for our clients
We are willing to entertain freelance, part-time and other flexible work arrangements.
Interested in creative and rewarding work? Please contact Dr. H. Elizabeth Kroeger (Head of U.S. Desk) at: email@example.com or +49(0)69 / 76 75 77 80. Please send your file attachments in PDF format.
We look forward to hearing from you!