German Tax Advisor
Jürgen Schwendemann works as a German Certified Tax Advisor at our headquarters in Frankfurt/Main. He advises national and international business clients of various industries, sizes, and legal forms, as well as private individuals on all tax and business-related issues.
One emphasis of his work is at the interface between corporate, banking, and capital market laws and tax law, and includes assisting FinTechs in Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and the associated complex questions in the fields of VAT, income tax, and accounting. WINHELLER clients also value his experience with blockchain-based business models.
In addition, Jürgen Schwendemann advises on the tax-related aspects of an integration of charitable foundations or charitable limited liability companies (gGmbHs) into corporate structures. His area of responsibility also comprises tax returns for private investors in crypto currencies, including the determination of taxable and tax-free sales proceeds and the preparation of subsequent declarations of previously untaxed profits.
Before joining WINHELLER, Jürgen Schwendemann worked for Buzzacott LLP, Chartered Accountants, a large London-based tax consulting firm, where he was in charge of trading companies operating internationally with a focus on VAT within the EU. He is the author of various specialist books and articles. In his leisure time, he is a passionate fan of non-fiction, especially in the fields of psychology and medicine.
- Tax evaluation of crypto currencies and ICOs
- Structuring counselling
- Annual accounts and tax returns
- Company audits
- Business consultation
- Management coaching / management consulting
Associations and Volunteering
- Chamber of Tax Advisors Hesse
- Merkblatt: Kryptowährungen - Steuerliche Hinweise für Unternehmen, Benjamin Kirschbaum, Jürgen Schwendemann und Stefan Winheller, DWS-Verlag, 06/2022
- Merkblatt: Kryptowährungen - Steuerliche Hinweise für Privatpersonen, Benjamin Kirschbaum, Jürgen Schwendemann und Stefan Winheller, DWS-Verlag, 06/2022
- Merkblatt: Bitcoin und andere Kryptowährungen – Steuerliche Hinweise für Privatpersonen und Unternehmen, Benjamin Kirschbaum, Jürgen Schwendemann and Stefan Winheller, DWS-Verlag, 01/2020
- Initial Coin Offerings und Steuern, Benjamin Kirschbaum, Jürgen Schwendemann, Philipp Hornung and Stefan Winheller, Frankfurt School Blockchain Center, Working Paper, February 2020
- Die optimale Gehaltsgestaltung, Jürgen Schwendemann, Haufe-Lexware (2000), 152 pages
- Vorteile der englischen Limited. Praxisvergleich zum GmbH-Recht, Jürgen Schwendemann and Michael Silberberger
Do you need support?
Do you have questions about our services or would you like to arrange a personal consultation? We look forward to hearing from you! Please fill in the following information.
Or give us a call: +49 69 76 75 77 80