Any business activity in Germany that reaches a certain dimension raises employment law issues. WINHELLER offers comprehensive and competent employment law services. Our employment lawyers provide advice from the drafting of employment contracts to hiring and termination of employment relationships. We also have special knowledge in the areas of employee deployment as well as national and cross-border employee leasing.
In addition, we advise our clients on regulations regarding work agreements between employers and staff representatives as well as collective agreements between employers and trade unions. In the event of changes in the company structure, we work out agreements between the company and its work committee to minimize disruptions.
Our employment law specialists offer legal advice and representation in and out of court in all German employment law matters. We are specialized in advising foreign companies doing business in Germany. We also represent executive staff.
German labor and employment law regulations are subject to frequent reforms and revisions. These reforms and revisions significantly affect and influence existing employment relationships. By taking these changes into account, we help our clients keep their individual policies, procedures and documents up-to-date and resolve any arising legal challenges.
Legal proceedings cost personal and financial resources. Therefore, it is important to avoid conflicts by arranging and negotiating fair and equitable solutions for any employment law issues. If any conflict arises, we prioritize quick and effective out-of-court solutions. If litigation is unavoidable, we represent our clients in courts throughout Germany.
Our German employment attorneys advise on:
- the law regulating industrial relations
- the law on work committees and work councils
- the law concerning written cautions
- the law on labor leasing
- the law concerning procuration and corporate power of attorney
- employee data protection in Germany
- corporate co-determination in Germany
- regulations concerning executives
- posting of workers
We also draft:
- temporary and indefinite labor contracts
- management service agreements
- termination agreements
- collective agreements between employers and trade unions
- agreements between a company and its work council/committee to ease economic disadvantages for employees in the event of changes in the company structure
Employment Law: Recent blog posts
Do you need support?
Do you have questions about our services or would you like to arrange a personal consultation? We look forward to hearing from you! Please fill in the following information.
Or give us a call: +49 69 76 75 77 80