WINHELLER Attorneys at Law offer expert legal advice and representation in and out of court in all German employment law matters. Most of our clients are either medium-sized German companies or foreign companies doing business in Germany. We also represent executive staff.
Labor and employment law provisions and interpretations are subject to frequent reforms and revisions by the German legislature and courts. These reforms and revisions significantly affect and influence existing employer-employee relations. By taking these changes into account, we help our clients keep their individual labor relations policies, procedures and documents up-to-date and resolve any new legal challenges that arise.
Our legal advice covers the entire employment law spectrum from the beginning of employer-employee relationships to notice of termination, mediation, arbitration and litigation, as well as termination agreements.
We also advise our clients on regulations concerning industrial relations, work agreements between employers and staff representatives, and collective agreements between employers and trade unions. And in the event of changes in the company structure, we work out agreements between the company and its work committee to minimize disruptions.
Legal proceedings consume personal and financial resources. Therefore, at WINHELLER it is always our first intention to avoid conflicts by arranging and negotiating fair and equitable contracts. In the event of conflict, we prioritize quick and durable out-of-court solutions. If litigation is unavoidable, we represent our clients in courts throughout Germany.
Working in Germany: The Seven Most Important Issues
Primerus Paradigm, Spring 2018, p. 32f.
- the law regulating industrial relations
- the law on work committees and work councils
- the law concerning written cautions
- the law on labor leasing
- the law concerning procuration and corporate power of attorney
- employee data protection in Germany
- corporate co-determination in Germany
- regulations concerning executives
- posting of workers
- mergers, acquisitions and sales of companies and shutdowns of companies and all relevant labor law consequences
- temporary and indefinite labor contracts
- management service agreements
- termination agreements
- collective agreements between employers and trade unions
- agreements between a company and its work council/committee to ease economic disadvantages for employees in the event of changes in the company structure
"Employment Law": Recent blog posts
30.06.2021 - Lars Gerbe
31.03.2021 - Lars Gerbe
24.02.2021 - Lars Gerbe