German Tax Advisor
Romuald Schmitke works as a German Certified Tax Advisor at our main office in Frankfurt/Main. His client base comprises commercial clients in national and international structures of all legal forms and sectors. His consulting spectrum also includes natural persons with challenging national and international issues.
Romuald Schmitke’s main areas of expertise as a tax advisor cover
- ongoing and relevant tax advice, including declaration advice for real estate projects in national and international shareholding structures,
- tax support for the development of large real estate projects,
- issues related to input tax deduction in the development and current taxation of real estate investments in all legal forms of national and international corporate structures,
- the qualified assessment of rental transactions from a VAT perspective,
- assistance with real estate investors in tax audits as well as preparing tax balance sheets and mapping tax issues in the declaration.
Romuald Schmitke advises domestic and international clients in all matters concerning ongoing national tax accounting. This consulting service includes regular bookkeeping in accordance with German commercial and tax law, the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, ongoing tax advice on income tax and sales tax issues as well as the fulfillment of declaration obligations in Germany for corporations, partnerships and natural persons.
- Annual financial statements for all legal forms in accordance with German commercial and tax law
- National declaration consulting for all legal forms of domestic and foreign taxpayers
- Tax registration for all legal forms of foreign taxpayers in Germany for income tax and VAT purposes as well as for the attainment of the exemption certificate for construction withholding tax pursuant to Section 48b of the German Income Tax Act (Einkommensteuergesetz)
- Advice on issues of limited tax liability of natural persons and foreign corporations and partnerships
- Tax assessments on national and international tax issues
- Assistance with company audits
Associations and Volunteering
- Chamber of Tax Advisors Hesse
- Tax Advisors Association Hesse e.V.
Do you need support?
Do you have questions about our services or would you like to arrange a personal consultation? We look forward to hearing from you! Please fill in the following information.
Or give us a call: +49 69 76 75 77 80