Our newsletters offer up-to-date information on legal developments and court decisions in the fields of law WINHELLER Attorneys at Law specialize in.
- For NPOs and their advisors
- Published monthly
- Topics: nonprofit law, tax law, foundation law, association law, employment law for NPOs, notes on webinars and events
- In cooperation with ZStV (journal for foundations and associations)
Approximately 2,500 subscribers from the third sector, including numerous legal departments of large NPOs, rely on our update in PDF format every month. The newsletter for NPOs discusses current developments in the field of nonprofit law, in particular tax law, employment law, foundation law, association law. Learn more and register!
- For international and German companies
- Published quarterly
- English and German
- Topics: employment law, banking & finance law, privacy law, tax law, real estate law, customs law
Our client newsletter "German Business Law News" is published quarterly in English and German. It contains up-to-date information and decisions on the most important areas of German business law. Learn more and register!
The JUVE handbook taxes 2019 recommends WINHELLER in the category of high net worth private individuals.
The International Token Standardization Association should provide for an easier definition of new assets in the future.
WINHELLER is listed as one of Germany's top tax law firms in the field of "Nonprofit, Foundations".