German Attorney at Law
Attorney Boris Piekarek specializes in developing wealth management concepts (including the selection of appropriate legal forms) for companies, real estate owners, and wealthy individuals. His key competency is optimizing wealth management in view of all aspects of real estate law, corporate law, and German tax law. By carefully reviewing all relevant private and business risks, Mr. Piekarek is able to develop plans that protect our clients' often complex asset and income sources, while minimizing tax burdens and ensuring continued appreciation and tax compliance.
Attorney Piekarek has extensive experience with the use of the following German legal vehicles for asset protection and asset growth:
- Family pool GbRs (civil law partnerships),
- Family pool KGs (limited partnerships),
- Asset or real estate GmbHs (limited liability companies),
- GmbH & Co. KGs (limited partnerships in which the general partner is a limited liability company) and
- Family foundations and business owner foundations.
Another major focus of Attorney Piekarek’s work is providing comprehensive legal and tax support regarding real estate investments, including the drafting of real estate purchase agreements. He has successfully advised clients on numerous projects involving undeveloped plots, single-family houses, freehold apartments and industrial and retail commercial properties.
Boris Piekarek studied law at Bayreuth University, Germany. Before joining WINHELLER, he worked for a Berlin law and tax consulting firm specializing in tax law, corporate law, and venture capital; and later managed his own law firm. Immediately after law school, Attorney Piekarek worked for a leading international law firm in San Francisco, where he gained his first experiences in international commercial law.
Attorney Piekarek is a frequent lecturer on topics related to wealth management – including investment strategies, tax planning and investment vehicles. His lectures and seminars are aimed at businessmen, real estate owners, and wealthy individuals and usually focus on one or more of the following topics:
- Legal asset diversification
- Private-benefit foundations and family foundations
- Family-owned companies and
- Real estate investments.
- Immobilienvermögen optimal strukturieren: Familiengesellschaften & Familienstiftungen, Boris Piekarek, Privates Eigentum - Zeitschrift für Haus-, Grund- und Wohnungseigentümer im Rhein-Main-Gebiet, April 2017, 58/04, p. 6f
Associations and Volunteering
- International Society of Primerus Law Firms
- Immobilien Investment Club
Die neusten Blog-Beiträge von Boris Piekarek
31.03.2017 - Boris Piekarek
28.12.2016 - Boris Piekarek
29.09.2016 - Boris Piekarek