Client Newsletter: German Business Law News
Our newsletter “German Business Law News“ contains current court decisions and developments in the field of German business law. It specifically addresses our international clients who are interested in the German market and/or are doing business in Germany. It is released in German and English language on a quarterly basis.
Latest Issue: Winter 2017
- Collateral Security Law: No General Right to Exchange Collaterals in Germany ⇒
- Hard Fork: German Tax Treatment and Date of Acquisition ⇒
- Frankfurt: First German Court to Arrange English Chamber ⇒
- Resignation as Managing Director of a German GmbH ⇒
- Monitoring Employees Without Cause Using Keylogger Software is Inadmissible in Germany ⇒
- Permanent Establishments in Germany ⇒
After clicking, all articles will be automatically opened in our blog.
Subscribe to Newsletter
For subscribing to our free newsletter German Business Law News, please enter your name and your e-mail address into the form below. Fields marked with * are mandatory fields.
We would like to thank all our clients and employees for 12 successful years!
The Karg Foundation is the largest German foundation active in the promotion of gifted children.
WINHELLER advised the IOTA Foundation on the establishment as hybrid foundation.
The GBL issue of spring 2016 is here! Read latest news on German corporate law, customs law, employment law and tax law.