Client Newsletter: German Business Law News
Our newsletter “German Business Law News“ contains current court decisions and developments in the field of German business law. It specifically addresses our international clients who are interested in the German market and/or are doing business in Germany. It is released in German and English language on a quarterly basis.
Latest Issue: Summer 2017
- Standardization of Prospectus Requirements Under European Prospectus Regulation ⇒
- Commercial Agents: No Entitlement to “Loyalty Bonus” ⇒
- Why the Registration of a Trademark May Be of Crucial Importance for Your Business ⇒
- In Germany Bonuses May be Credited Against the Minimum Wage ⇒
- German Tax Law: Tax Numbers That Every Entrepreneur Should Know ⇒
- German Customs Investigators Target Foreign eBay Sellers ⇒
After clicking, all articles will be automatically opened in our blog.
Subscribe to Newsletter
If you want to subscribe free of charge to our newsletter German Business Law news, please enter your name and your e-mail address in the fields below. Fields marked with an * are mandatory fields.
The GBL issue of spring 2016 is here! Read latest news on German corporate law, customs law, employment law and tax law.