Client Newsletter: German Business Law News
Our newsletter “German Business Law News“ contains current court decisions and developments in the field of German business law. It specifically addresses our international clients who are interested in the German market and/or are doing business in Germany. It is released in German and English language on a quarterly basis.
Latest Issue: Winter 2018
- Registration of Cryptocurrency Companies in Germany ⇒
- Compensation for the Expulsion of a German GmbH's Shareholder ⇒
- Tobacco Trade in Germany: What Distinguishes Chewing Tobacco? ⇒
- Business Trips Treated as Working Time – A Journey into the Unknown? ⇒
- First GDPR Fine Imposed in Germany ⇒
After clicking, all articles will be automatically opened in our blog.
Subscribe to Newsletter
For subscribing to our free newsletter German Business Law News, please enter your name and your e-mail address into the form below. Fields marked with * are mandatory fields.
WINHELLER is listed as one of Germany's top tax law firms in the field of "Nonprofit, Foundations".
Around 200 guests from politics, research and industry gathered information at this year's Association Law Conference on February 22, 2019.
Interview on staff leasing with Employment Attorney Dr. Eric Uftring