Client Newsletter: German Business Law News
Our newsletter “German Business Law News“ contains current court decisions and developments in the field of German business law. It specifically addresses our international clients who are interested in the German market and/or are doing business in Germany. It is released in German and English language on a quarterly basis.
Latest Issue: Spring 2017
- Providers of investments required to publish prospectuses in Germany ⇒
- Can a lawyer attend the shareholders’ meeting? ⇒
- Age Discrimination in Vacation Entitlements ⇒
- High Fines under German Data Protection Law ⇒
- Rent Control – Watch out when increasing rents ⇒
- Refund of German VAT: Retroactive Correction of Invoices ⇒
- Imports into the EU through Inward Processing ⇒
After clicking, all articles will be automatically opened in our blog.
Subscribe to Newsletter
If you want to subscribe free of charge to our newsletter German Business Law news, please enter your name and your e-mail address in the fields below. Fields marked with an * are mandatory fields.