Client Newsletter: German Business Law News
Our newsletter “German Business Law News“ contains current court decisions and developments in the field of German business law. It specifically addresses our international clients who are interested in the German market and/or are doing business in Germany. It is released in German and English language on a quarterly basis.
Latest Issue: Spring 2019
- Financial benefits for German companies through holding structures ⇒
- Banking License and Brexit: Here is the Cost of a German BaFin License ⇒
- How Can German Companies Implement Cryptocurrencies as a Means of Payment? ⇒
- Business Organization Plans for German GmbHs Help Reduce Liability Risks ⇒
- Ban on Sale of Flavored Tobacco in Germany ⇒
- Managing Directors Are No Employees in Germany ⇒
- Request for Information: This is How Companies Can Identify Data Subjects ⇒
After clicking, all articles will be automatically opened in our blog.
Subscribe to Newsletter
For subscribing to our free newsletter German Business Law News, please enter your name and your e-mail address into the form below. Fields marked with * are mandatory fields.