Our newsletter “German Business Law News“ contains current court decisions and developments in the field of German business law. It specifically addresses our international clients who are interested in the German market and/or are doing business in Germany. It is released in German and English language on a quarterly basis.
Latest Issue: Summer 2021
- German Commercial Partnerships Soon to Be Taxed 15 Percent Corporate Income Tax! ⇒
- Compliance: Avoiding Liability Traps in German Companies ⇒
- Prohibition of Competition When A German LLC Partner Withdraws ⇒
- Criminal Tax Law in Germany: Confiscation of Proceeds of A Crime Only in Case of Asset Advantage ⇒
- Equal Pay Claim in Germany ⇒
- EU Commission Adopts New GDPR Standard Contractual Clause ⇒
After clicking, all articles will be automatically opened in our blog.
Subscribe to Newsletter
For subscribing to our free newsletter German Business Law News, please enter your name and your e-mail address into the form below. Fields marked with * are mandatory fields.