Our experienced insurance attorneys advise and represent numerous German and international insurance broking firms. We provide legal support regarding all issues of insurance brokers' professional activities by
- accompanying licensing procedures with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry,
- drafting articles of association,
- drafting compliance guidelines,
- drafting client contracts, and
- keeping you up-to-date with all important changes in German legislation and jurisdiction.
An insurance attorney helps set up conflict avoiding business documentation in order to try to mitigate legal conflicts before they may arise.
We also offer in-house trainings that enable you to provide highly qualified and legally compliant insurance broking services.
In case of a dispute, our insurance lawyers assert your rights against public administration, competitors and customers.
We also represent our clients' customers in coverage actions against insurance companies.
- Formation of insurance broking firms and articles of association
- Licensing procedure with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry under Sec. 34d of the German Industrial Act
- Drafting and implementation of compliance guidelines
- Business documentation and contract forming in the insurance sector
- Dispute resolution
- Legal advice and representation as to all important classes of insurance (personal, indemnity and property insurance)
Do you need support?
Do you have questions about our services or would you like to arrange a personal consultation? We look forward to hearing from you! Please fill in the following information.
Or give us a call: +49 69 76 75 77 80