WINHELLER Attorneys at Law advise and represent numerous German and international insurance broking firms. We provide legal support regarding all issues of insurance brokers' professional activities. We accompany our clients' licensing procedure with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, draft their articles of association, compliance guidelines as well as client contracts, and keep them up-to-date with all important changes in legislation and jurisdiction.
We also help our clients set up conflict avoiding business documentation. We thereby try to mitigate legal conflicts before they may arise. In-house trainings enable our clients to provide highly qualified and legally compliant insurance broking services. In case of a dispute, we assert our clients' rights against public administration, competitors and customers. We also represent our clients' customers in coverage actions against insurance companies.
- Formation of insurance broking firms and articles of association
- Licensing procedure with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry under Sec. 34d of the German Industrial Act
- Drafting and implementation of compliance guidelines
- Business documentation and contract forming in the insurance sector
- Dispute resolution
- Legal advice and representation as to all important classes of insurance (personal, indemnity and property insurance)