"Privacy Law": Recent blog posts
25.02.2019 - Olga Stepanova
19.12.2018 - Olga Stepanova
02.10.2018 - Olga Stepanova
Data Protection Training for Employees in Germany
Humans are the biggest data security risk
The biggest data security risk companies face is not hacks or cyberattacks but their own employees. The major causes of data breaches are
- lacking awareness of potential risks; and
- an insufficiently anchored and poorly communicated security culture.
Thus, employees, who have not been made aware of the relevance of data protection, are the greatest threat to the protection of personal data.
In-house training to enhance employee awareness
Data protection training will enhance your employees' awareness about issues that are relevant to data protection. Creating awareness about privacy-related problems, qualifying employees to apply data protection-compliant working methods, and encouraging employees to behave in compliance with data protection requirements are the most important aims of the training.
Your data protection management will only be as good its implementation by your employees and their compliance with its rules. As a consequence, raising awareness and providing training should be an integral part of your data protection management.
Whether your organization is a company, a nonprofit organization, or a public body: We will be pleased to offer customized in-house training adapted to your wishes and needs.
Our training portfolio on data protection
Our training portfolio includes in particular:
- Conducting in-house training to ensure compliance with data protection requirements by your organization (Basics)
- Conducting specialized training, e.g. on
- Data Protection in Marketing;
- Data Protection in Personnel Management;
- Data Protection in IT
- Training updates
Your German attorneys for data protection training
Your contact partner for in-house training is Attorney Olga Stepanova. We are available for training on data protection throughout Germany – and worldwide via webinar. The easiest way to reach us is by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+49 (0)69 76 75 77 80). Please do not hesitate to contact us for any queries.
Lectures, workshops and webinars with WINHELLER
Data protection has many facets – and we will be pleased to impart the relevant knowledge in lectures, workshops or webinars. You are looking for a lecture on data protection law for your event or in-house training? Then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our experts in data protection will be available for training face-to-face throughout Germany and worldwide via our webinar software.
Possible topics include:
- Data Protection in Nonprofit Organizations
- Data Protection in Fundraising
- Fit for GDPR in the Company
- Data Protection in Church Organizations
- Protection of Customer Data - online and offline
- Data Protection in the Health Sector
- Data Protection for Financial Services Providers and Insurances