The term international business law covers a whole range of laws and regulations. It includes, for example, commercial law, tax law and intellectual property law.
Our international business lawyers and tax advisors provide comprehensive legal and tax services for German and international businesses and nonprofit organizations. We help clients navigate the complex legal landscape of cross-border transactions, international trade agreements, and global regulations to ensure compliance and minimize risk.
As an international legal firm based in Germany, we are experienced in assisting German clients who are expanding their business activities outside of Germany. However, many of our clients are based outside of Germany, for example in other European countries, the U.S., or Russia.
We assist our international clients, including executives and entrepreneurs, with all aspects of German and EU market entry, including
Our services to international clients are not limited to legal matters only. We also provide ongoing tax, accounting and payroll services. Being one single contact for all legal and tax matters of our clients, we help them save time and money.
One of the key reasons for our international clients to rely on and trust our international lawyers and legal advisors is that we speak their languages and know their culture. For our French speaking, Russian speaking and English speaking clients, we have designated advisors who are fluent in the target language.
Our German and international lawyers offer the following services regarding international busniess law:
- German market entry, including the selection of the proper legal form for the new business and the subsequent formation and registration
- Business immigration, including visas for persons starting a business in Germany
- German customs Law
- Performing legal and tax due diligences for international investors interested in acquiring or merging with German target companies
- Sales of German subsidiaries (asset deals and share deals)
- Compliance with German and international financial law and tax law
- Compliance with relevant German capital market regulations set by various German laws and the financial supervisory authorities, including BaFin
- Buying and selling German real estate
- Negotiating and drafting transactional documents, including business agreements and contracts
- Representing our clients' interests in negotiations with suppliers, employees, governmental agencies and competitors
- Compliance with German labor and employment law
- Licensing and sublicensing copyrights and trademarks
- Protecting IP (intellectual property) and shareholder rights
- Marketing and subpublishing products in Germany, as well as developing distribution solutions (franchising, sales and commission agents, authorized dealers, e-commerce, etc.)
- Reviewing and revising business websites to ensure compliance with privacy law
- Arbitration, litigation and representation before all German courts
WINHELLER cooperates with external experts in international law firms located throughout the world. Together with our international partners we are able to ensure that our German and international clients have the best possible legal and tax advice on all international legal issues that may arise.
Do you need support?
Do you have questions about our services or would you like to arrange a personal consultation? We look forward to hearing from you! Please fill in the following information.
Or give us a call: +49 69 76 75 77 80